Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 30/31

Introduction Post

No painting to show today.  I started on a very small scene but didn't make any notable progress so I'll just post tomorrow.  The majority of my day was spent on the Caster.


I'm calling this weapon done!  I'm sure it can be improved, but I'm more concerned with pushing forward.  The next piece I make will most certainly be better in every way, so there's no use spending excessive time on this one.

Gun - 8810 Tris
Bullet - 502 Tris

Polycount is generally a bit high, especially for the bullets, but according to the show on which this weapon is based, these shells turn into energy when expended; so these would be part of the first-person animation if I decided to take this project that far.




See more shots on my Website

No comments:

Post a Comment