Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19

Introduction Post

I felt inexplicably tired last night so I turned in early.  This led to me waking up early and subsequently getting tired early.  Looks like my sleep schedule is about to flip around again... See you on the dark side.

Digital painting was a bit light today, but I still got some in, as I have promised myself.  I painted over a material study of realistic wood.  It didn't turn out very well because I didn't really use any reference material.  Kind of an off day.


I decided to jump into a portfolio piece.  I didn't expect to start working on portfolio pieces for another month or so, as there is a lot of other stuff on my list to learn.  However, I've been receiving a lot of positive feedback on the stuff I have been churning out already, so I figured I may as well go for it.

It's Gene Starwind's Caster from the anime series Outlaw Star.



No comments:

Post a Comment