Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Portfolio Design

Well, I've certainly made strides in my Web design proficiency.  This is the third iteration of my portfolio Website.  My first ever site took me an entire semester to do (and I wasn't even in school at the time!) and it was pretty awful.  The second iteration took me just a couple weeks with the assistance of my good friend Andrew Maul.  And finally, this version took just three days!

As you can see, it's pretty minimalistic.  I feel like a lot of big companies have been going in that direction (look at Apple/Microsoft).  I'm not trying to follow the crowd or anything, but I've discovered it's a style that I find pleasing.


You can check it out here.
You can see the old version here to compare designs, but it won't be up forever.

There is no new content just yet.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment