Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tavern Update 4

Introduction Post

Man, it's been like eight days since my last update!  Well, the reason for that is I have been doing a lot of general polish all over the place, and there wasn't really a whole lot of stuff that had a complete texture so I didn't want to waste an update with random half-finished assets.   


The vertex-painted gradient on the dagger is a bit strong, I will need to go back and adjust that.


Scrolls, inspired by the cliche Identify and Town Portal scrolls



Cloth is hard!  This took me about five attempts to get the folds right.


Finally finished the metal on this door


Some wood and stone trim pieces.


A torch with 3 particle emitters, one for the flame, one for smoke, and one for the occasional falling ember (all pictured)


Still working on the double door entrance.  The handles are really all that's left, I think everything else turned out nicely.  I was too tired to finish the handles today.  I might go back and tweak the vertex colors a bit. 


2 comments:

  1. This was a great update. You really nailed the cloth in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I missed this comment. Thanks! I think it could be better still.

      Delete