Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tavern Complete!

Introduction Post

I'm calling this one done!  Certainly, there could always be improvements, but I know better than to dwell on this project for too long.  I have such a list to complete!


As I was putting all my textures together for showcase, I noticed that my entire project fit exactly into a 4K square.  Not sure if that's good or bad for the size of the scene.

Some other technical stuff I wasn't sure how to include accurately or professionally into my showcase:
  • Less than 250 draw calls in any view
  • ~280K verts viewing from one end of the tavern to the other
  • Never less than 70 FPS, average ~110
Edit:  I wrote a postmortem on my project, here!
Here are a few shots; the rest can be found in my portfolio HERE


I also made a small diorama to show the modular capacity!


No comments:

Post a Comment