Friday, January 31, 2014

Tavern Update 2

Introduction Post

I haven't done any painting the last few days because I'm trying to pump out all the models and get them unwrapped.  My plan is to get all the assets ready for texturing then move onto my next project.  My daily hand painting studies will be directly for this project, so I'll basically be able to work on two projects at the same time with no wasted time.


I've also been getting some feedback from some friends and we inadvertently stumbled across a nice name for the tavern:  The Beer & Bread Inn.  Not final, but unless I can come up with something better, I'll probably keep it at that.

Below:  Quiver of arrows, case of crossbow bolts, 3 potions (triangular, round, tube), scroll, money bag

Below:  Weapon rack, 2-handed sword, 1-handed sword, dagger, anvil, buckler, kite shield


Below:  Weapon rack, 2-handed sword, 1-handed sword, dagger, anvil, buckler, kite shield


Below:  bow, crossbow, blunderbuss


I tried to squeeze a painting in today also.




No comments:

Post a Comment