Thursday, September 18, 2014

Project 6

I've been working on this for a few days now and forgot to post about it!  I want to get one more environment into my portfolio, one that can show off an art style closer to realism.

This is one of the older challenges on Polycount, but it seems small enough to finish in a reasonable amount of time.  I still want to squeeze in a weapon and an exterior structure into my portfolio by the end of the year.




General blockout

I've been getting into Substance Painter, which is fantastic.


Red Cement Tiles


Grungy Polished Cement Slabs


Painted Cement Wall over Bricks  

Painted Cinder Block Wall



Introduction Post
Project 1 Complete!
Project 2 Postponed
Project 2.5 - Hard Surface Stuff
Project 3 Complete!
Project 4 Complete!
Project 5 Complete!
Mini Project Complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment