Sunday, August 17, 2014

Project 5 Complete!

Alriiiiiight that was fun!  I'm calling this one done!  Now that I have a handle on how PBR works, I'll probably just default to using DDO next time haha.

I've also updated my portfolio Website slightly.  I switched from the vertical thumbs to letterbox thumbs and moved the location of my social media buttons to the bottom of every page.

Oh yeah, and I have a Twitter now!  Mostly just to follow the big studios I'm interested in, but feel free to Follow me as well!

Introduction Post
Project 1 Complete!
Project 2 WIP
Project 2.5 - Hard Surface Stuff
Project 3 Complete!
Project 4 Complete!
Project 5 Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment