Sunday, August 3, 2014

Project 5 Coming Right Up

Alright, after a few days off to relax and catch up on some movies (Lucy and Hercules were... meh.  I was pretty disappointed) It's on to my next project.  This time around I'll be doing a PBR study.  The modeling is very light, as I will be focusing the majority of my time on getting the materials to look as realistic as I can with a real-time renderer, probably Marmoset Toolbag.

I'm going to make myself a virtual decorations & awards box containing the ribbons and medals I received during my time in the Air Force.  Some of the materials I will be replicating are: chrome. bronze, aluminum, glass, frosted glass, lacquered wood, painted metal, bare metal, synthetic fabric, felt, and possibly a few others.

Here is my old badge and some medals:






I've got some of them blocked out already, prepared for some higher-detail ZBrushing:






This is a base for the fabric of the ribbons/medal tassels:



Introduction Post
Project 1 Complete!
Project 2 WIP
Project 2.5 - Hard Surface Stuff
Project 3 Complete!
Project 4 Complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment