Sunday, May 18, 2014

May 18

Introduction Post
Project 1 Complete!

Just a mini update because it's been a while since my last one.  There's more going on than what I'm showing, I assure you!  Lots of stuff has been super WIP so I haven't really wanted to show it off.


Here are some modules I've made for the terrain pieces.  These are all the major platforms and barriers.  I'll be adding smaller bits so I can add rubble and other debris around the level.  The textures are not final, still.  Trying to knock out all the geometries.



Here are some tiles I've been working in over the last day.  They'll make a pretty, pretty picture when I'm done.



Here's a small shot of part of the inside of the level.  It probably doesn't make much sense being so close, but just to give you an idea of how the modules look in action.  Since the major textures are all seamless, I can adjust UV scale to make certain details larger or smaller if need be.  I'm not really worried about that right now though.



No comments:

Post a Comment