Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1

So, I'm still on my break until Friday/Saturday.  But in case you didn't know, I sort of have a hobby in MEL scripting.  I'm completely self-taught and I'm not the best by any means, but it's fun and challenging for me; not to mention knowing some scripting has drastically improved my work flow and efficiency.

I've got a handful of MEL projects in the works at this moment, but there's one specifically I'm trying to get out ASAP.  Without going into things, this particular script basically keeps track of animations and lets you instantly jump to them whenever you need.


Model provided by Mario Castaneda, animations by me.


Introduction Post
Project 1 Complete!
Project 2 WIP
Project 2.5 - Hard Surface Stuff
Project 3 Complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment